First of all, yeah, I buggered with the template if you're curious. I'd like to think it gives this blog a little more personality than solid white.
I'd post a comment here about the new Pokemon that leaked out of CoroCoro today but I'm too busy drooling Homer Simpson-style over the Crocodile. New, awesome type combo of Ground/Dark + ability that only makes his resistance, er, attack higher every time it KOs something? When it gets type bonus on Earthquake? I'm never letting it out of my party. Especially when it could be the next Garchomp.
However, the map of the new region that leaked out appears to have maybe 2 cities on it. The first Sinnoh map we saw looked the same, but rumors continue to flow that they're actually moving to ditch the 8 gym format. If I had spies at GameFreak, they'd be saving the same thing. Which begs the question of what happens if there's no 8th badge to control outsider Pokemon.
Hell, it's entirely possible that they might extend the rules for outsider Pokemon to include every Pokemon. And if they really want to go all out with it, it may be more than rebelling while in battle.
Here's some of the warning signs you should watch out for in the next generation when your Pokemon may be ready to kill you.
* When using Whirlpool, you get halfway across before the Pokemon jumps back INTO the Poke Ball
* Your Pinsir came with Guillotine and won't let you delete it
* A large portion of Weezing's Smokescreen ends up going back into your face
* Your Fighting types have replaced the punching bag they normally use for workouts with a Real Doll that looks suspiciously like you
* Everyone raves about how good your Drapion's Sniper is, but it has Battle Armor
* The Daycare calls to tell you that your two Beedrill have suddenly grown a whole hive and they sound like the horns at the World Cup
* Every time you call out Houndoom, it licks its lips
* Scyther has been asking Porygon2 to pull up the Clint Marlachuck video more often recently
* After using TM 09 on your Shroomish, it only remembers the "Bullet" part.